Monday, July 18, 2011

Could I be pregnant?!?

Ive had my impanon for a month now. When I first got it the doctor told me to wait 2 weeks until having unprotected sex just to be sure. But me and my bf had unprotected sex a little more than a week after insertion. And now I am very worried bc I am having many pregnancy symptoms (bloating, fatigue, strange cravings, a little sore breasts, nausea, headaches, lightheaded, gas, constapation, stomach pains on my left side but the pain is nothing too severe just barely enough to notice) and I am very worried. I just had a light bleeding for a week but I have no idea if it's my period or if it might be implantation bleeding?? Ive take a few pregnancy tests before the bleeding started and they all came back negative. Since it is a progesterone only birthcontrol could I just be experiencing the side affects of the implanon??? If anyone could please help me i would greatly appreciate it!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment