Sunday, July 17, 2011

Im 10 and going through puberty and having watery discharge?

Hi.. im anushka and im on my discharge.. i had it for 3-6 months and a clear white discharge for months.. from last week i noticed some heavy watery discharge.. some times there are little white stuff too.. but most likely its watery.. sometimes i think i peed in my pants.. or i think i started my period.. do u think my period might be coming that's why only less white discharge is coming out? or something else... I hope my period is coming CUZ I want it sooooooo badly... believe me! I havent had it yet.. my first period :P and my friends started they're when they're ten too so.. and almost 11 because my b-day is on 22nd july :) any ideas in how many months or weeks i'll get my period?

No comments:

Post a Comment