Sunday, July 17, 2011

I wish somebody can tell me what is going on with my husband?

I am very upset lately because my husband left me and after a while came back after begging him. He seems to always be telling me he loves me when I am acting non-chalant and almost callous to him. As soon as I start to act like I love him back and tell him that we are going out as a family, and invite him, he says "it's too soon, we have had a lot of fights and a lot of hurt." He says we'll do things in the future, but right now we need space. I try to respect that and as soon as I don't call his cell phone, he calls 3 times an hour. I finally pick up the phone, and then he acts callous and plays like he has to go, busy, etc. I call him later and he doesn't pick up. It FEELS like a game of hide and seek or something. My kids are definately feeling the tension. What is this game about? When I tell him I want to leave because I am not feeling loved, but strung along, and then he actually cries. What is this?! Can someone tell me how to get my best friend and husband back, because I can't sleep every night now for months because of this. I feel like he wants to hang on to hurt. It feels like he wants space and I want closeness. When space is given, why does he try to lure me in again??

No comments:

Post a Comment