Friday, July 15, 2011

Is this normal/ has it happened to you?

So I'm 15 years old and I've never had a boyfriend or kissed a guy. Almost all of my friends have. I want so badly to make out (i know that sounds superficial). Anyway how can I get a guy to go out with me? Or do you have any dating/ kissing tips. Thanks. :) whatever gets me a boyfriend the fastest will get 10 points. Oh yeah one of my friends likes the same guy i like, she found out i used to like him and started to hate me for a while then i stopped liking him for like 5 or 6 months but now i like him... alot. Shes liked him for almost 2 years now so shuldnt she give up on him I mean obviously I wounldnt say that to her but I really like him and I think he liked me at one point and almost kissed me but my dad called me so it tottaly ruined the moment. anyway this last part is pointless but thanks. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment