Monday, July 18, 2011

What has happened to kids?, They're 18 when they should be 12?.?

This is sparked by a incident that happened today, (I posted about it, and it sparked this massive thought, bare with me guys). So I was walking with a friend and this group of absolute kids starting hurling abuse at us, We'd done nothing to them at all, From a physical stand point we had atleast 50 pounds and a good 1-2ft on the biggest on there, (I don't Digress It's relevent, trust) They just didn't care, and carried on being lippy and saying things like "Come on then" "Fight me you Pussy" , These are random kids, We walked passed but were left feeling like we'd lost, What happened to kids, at the age of the 12? I was playing with toys and building dens, I'm only 16 now granted, But even I can see the detremency of kids these days, It's annoying becuase we alll get hated, Yeah I don't disagree with being reckless, going to partys, yes I'll get drunk and I'll enjoy my life, But it's in houses - Regardless I'm a hypocrit I guess, I don't get what these kids are doing, How badly would I be punished for retaliating verbally, or if needs be phyically? I would never do that, 5 years of karate actaully taught me some sort of disapline - The amount I have digressed on this question - Hope you enjoyed my life story. Anyway, yeah, Whats with kids thinkng they own the world? It's really annoyed - (Yeah, I'm still a kid, I know)

No comments:

Post a Comment