Monday, July 18, 2011

How can I get my boyfriend back if he's in a rebound relationship?

My boyfriend and i were together for 3 months. We cared about each other more then we could say, and i know my boyfriend loved me more then any girl he has ever been with. He's had at least 2 other girlfriends before me and I was the very first girl he kissed. We are meant for each other and things were going really well til something happened between us and I got pissed at him and broke up. We broke up on a friday night and by Monday he was dating someone else. I said i would give us another shot but he said he had found someone else. I'm so confused because I know i meant way more to my boyfriend then this new girl does. And he always said he didnt like blondes. . . Now his new girlfriend is a blonde and she is my ex bestfriends' sister. I dont know why he would want to be with her because her entire family is so b*tchy and they just treat him like crap but he still keeps telling me that he's moved on. If he's moved on then why does he still text me and want to be friends? And i know he still cares about me because he wouldnt give me one of his friends' numbers so i could text him. . .when i asked he just changed the subject. I think deep down inside he still wants me, he just doesnt want to admit it. Everyone says me and him are meant for each other and everyone thinks we should be together. . .not him and his new girlfriend. My ex is the only one that thinks he should be with this new girl. I havent texted him for 3 weeks. What should i do? People say he'll come running back wanting me, but its been a month and they still havent broken up. How long do rebound relationships last. . .and is this a rebound relationship? Please give me lots of advice because I need it. My ex means everything to me and i want him back so badly! Thanks:)

No comments:

Post a Comment