Friday, July 15, 2011

Medical malpractice?... Please Help! Anyones suggestions even if you have no law or medical background?

Ok, i had implanon (a form of birth control that is inserted in your arm for up to 3 years) inserted in sept 08' after having my daughter. I went to have it removed just over a week ago and discovered it was not there. We had in office surgery and 2 sonograms. I contacted the doctor who "supposedly" inserted it and he said it could have fallen out of the needle before insertion. When he inserted it, he told me he could feel it and i would be protected, same with the followup exam a week later. Is this a case... Him saying i had birth control when he clearly DID NOT do his job (if you couldnt feel it in the beginning you were supposed to do a sonogram right away... If it was not there, put one in place then)? HELP ME! I did fall pregnant a year later, took a hpt with 3 positives, and had miscarried a few weeks later (i believe.. I did not have insurance to go to the doc).

No comments:

Post a Comment