Monday, July 18, 2011

How to motivate him into wanting a relationship?

We have been talking for 4 months, we reallly like eachother alot. He has decided that he doesn't know what he wants. He's decided to just do nothing and see what happens...Which is what we've been doing. He doesn't have a drive to date right now. He's busy with 2 jobs, baseball, and other stuff, and doesn't have that much time for me. Plus we live an hour apart, which makes it more difficult. We've seen eachother once in the past month. Plus he doesnt want to lose me if we were to date and break up. We've went through a hell of a lot these past 4 months. I am running out of patience. We got in an argument over this and he just told me to be confident, be there for him, keep doing what we're doing, and wait to see what happens. I like him and want to hold on, but I dont want to wait around for nothing. I won't leave unless someone else motivates me to (like i finnd someone better). How can I sorta "lure" him into wanting to have a relationship with him?

No comments:

Post a Comment