Monday, July 18, 2011

My boyfriend is addicted to his Xbox what do I do?!?

We both love each other so much and I always knew he loved to play COD. But ever since the summer started and I guess all his guy friends got to go on it he doesn't really talk to me much anymore. I know it's only been like a week but I miss talking to him on the phone so badly, the last time I called which was three days ago he barely spoke on the phone and I said I'll just go and he said no no no I want to talk to you. But then I found out he was on Xbox(COD) at the same time! Lol. And then before I saw him a couple days ago he said he was depressed and cause he couldn't see me every day anymore and when we saw each other he looked so happy. Like he gives me this look that I just know he loves me. I know he cares it just gives me a feeling that he doesn't. He'll still text me every day, but he takes forever to respond and he isn't very talkative because he's on COD, or he is tired. One time he did call me after COD which was 2 in the morning and he just fell asleep on the phone haha. I don't know if this is something worth talk about with him or that maybe I should avoid him until he misses me and decides to call? Like during the school year he used to call me almost every night and ask to pull an all nighter on the phone on like a Wednesday but now that its summer I guess he's bored because he doesn't have his license yet and has to babysit his brother. Just what I see right now is that he'd rather play COD then talk to me, which hurts. Honestly.

No comments:

Post a Comment