Wednesday, July 13, 2011

How to deal with a hateful manager?

I have called the better business bureau and tried top find ways to make a complaint.... they all told me that since it doesn't have to do with race, religion, sexuality, or handicap there is nothing they can do.... Here it is... My boss is the rudest woman ever... when certain employees have questions she will roll her eyes and say " What do you want": we have hostess that seat tables for us to wait on but she doesn't seat them fairly.. only to those that she "Likes" .... My manager received a complaint from a customer about another employee smelling badly and my manager made jokes about it with other workers there... This is just in all not a good work environment and I am having a hard time with not speaking out.. Please help I need some advise.... THANK YOU SOO MUCH!!

No comments:

Post a Comment