Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Girls from Ukrainian marriage agency "UkReine" <www.ukreine.com> tried to recruit me to spy home.What to do?!?

I am a lonely Italian, and occasionally I found this dating web-site, for some money they promised to connect me with some girls i selected at their web-site, but after visiting some of them, i felt they they were not sincere nor romantic, they simply were not interested in me, in what i told them, and more i spoke to them, more i was disappointed. Later in the studio they lodged me in, i found some hidden cameras and microphones in the kitchen and jakuzzi, and the girl attempted to lure me into sex, but i was vigilant, she became obsessed, like performing her duty. i came for romance, talking, as to return back 20 years, but there was nothing like that.Later, before my lonely departure it appeared that the robust stone-faced driver, who met me and took to the wreck apartment, who at first said he did not speak foreign languages, tried to recruit me primitively "to do something" on return back home. During the conversation, he started to grin, while there was another man at the building entrance, nervously smoking, as it appears. After i asked him to leave me, he turned stone-faced again. After i left this horrible apartment and on my way to the airport, the lady again tried to talk me over into something, different from romance, but i was silent, petrified. Frankly, i was afraid, that the girl may poison me, in order to place me to a hospital and pretend to take care of me,-i heard before of some tricks, as someone was operated on pancreas, and the lady was sort of "taking care" in the hospital, so i drank only the bottled water, it was nice. Of course, ukrainian town of Kharkov is very lovely, but it seems that the agency works under the local police cover, isn't it? Should i report it to SISMI, that i was attempted to be recruited by foreign police?

No comments:

Post a Comment