Wednesday, July 13, 2011

I am addicted to eating Chicken!?

I eat Chicken almost everyday. Wether its Nuggets, on Pizza, In gravy, Fried etc etc. The days that I don't get to eat chicken I start craving it badly. The craving feels like when you take ciggerettes away from a smoker. Once I start craving it I keep walking from side to side its like any normal addiction but to chicken. I was having all these allergies to tablets a few months back so my Mom did'nt let me have any chicken and surpriseingly my skin became clear because of that and then when my allergies got over I started eating it again and I was back to square one with my greasy skin and little blemeshes. Maybe it was'nt the avoidance of chicken that made the skin clearer. Could be the cut down on oil intake. My daily diet HAS TO consist of chicken and I might be able to reduce weight if I cut down on it. How should I do this if I am so addicted to it?? Is this even normal, to be addicted to eating chicken?

No comments:

Post a Comment