Saturday, July 9, 2011

I wanna have sex with This guy I met across the street from my job?

I'm 20 and I havent had sex in a year. I got hurt badly he pretty much screwed me over. I'm over it now but this new guy I met now across my job he's pretty chill. He asked for my number so we've been talking. We would talk about himself and myself as well then we got into dirty talk. We both want to o out and plan an evening and see what happens if we have sex I don't wanna be a clingy and get hurt at the end. I wanted to talk to him about it so we can be on the right page. I mean Im sexually attracted to him as he is with me but I just don't wanna get hurt at the end or if things go wrong it'd be awkward since we work right next to each other. I want to have sex with just to have fun but idk should I?

No comments:

Post a Comment