Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Is she just playing me?

So I've been very close to this girl let's call her T for some time now, for a almost three years. We're in high school and well lately I've been getting more feelings for her and can't stop thinking about her. I think I'm in love with her. Anyways so a week ago I was drunk and phoned and texted her that I loved her and she never replied. Later my other friend phones me and tells me that T is creeped out. Then the next morning I apologize and T said it was fine she didn't understand what I was saying. Anyways later I found out someone else had told T before that I liked her and it was apparently these other girls that were supposedly my best friends but they screwed me over. Then I went and called them out and now we aren't friends anymore but they still hang out with T a lot. Anyways then now whenever we are at school T doesn't hang out with me or like after school we usually would go do stuff but now she doesn't ever bring it up or ask me. She still texted me a lot but whenever I ask her to hang out she just makes up an excuse and then I find out later she was hanging out with some other people. I then just gave her some space, waited 4 days to text her and she has ignored my texts since. And I had drunk phoned her after a continuous of 4 days of not speaking for no reason. I just started asking her why we aren't best friends anymore, why she's distancing herself and stuff like that. She told me I was so annoying and treated her like crap and treated her friends badly too and they all hated me and how I actually didn't really care about her which is totally the opposite how I feel about her then I just hung up the phone. I'm really confused and don't know how to deal with it. I stopped talking to for a month and suddenly I got a text from her last night saying she was sorry and if I could forgive her then I find out later she told our mutual friend that she only texted me that since she was drunk and she only misses partying with me but all her friends hate me. I just don't know what to do it's driving me a little insane, like does she care or like what is going on with her? I don't want to push it and ask her and stuff since I'll seem vulnerable and weak and like I already was pretty much begging for our friendship and trying to fix things a month ago so I just don't know what to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment