Monday, July 11, 2011

Please interpret my dream!!?!?

After school i was leaving the building and it was pouring rain... I see all my best friends and try to say hi to them or something and they just wouldnt respond properly... they were being really mean for some reason. I saw someone else who actually always tells me her secrets and we always try to help each other out... she was talking to my best friend and i asked her what was wrong shes like i cant tell you hahahah. I got really pissed then i saw another of my friends and we got in to a huge fight and we both started crying. She took my umbrella by accident and i had to run home under the rain. On my way home a toy airplane was following me and circling me... then it hit me so i got really pissed and tried to run away and it kept following me til it turned into some weird creature and i tried to lure it into going some other place but it wouldnt leave til i escaped and ran in the elevator. In the elevator i saw my friend (who wouldnt tell me the secret above) and the door closed on her fingers. she froze and her eyes teared up and her fingers hurt so badly and she had a white flower in her hair..?!

No comments:

Post a Comment