Tuesday, July 12, 2011

SERIOUS ISSUES...need some insight!! ?

I have recently been diagnosed with HPV the kind that causes GW. Two weeks ago, I slept with an old ex (who also has HPV) We were a bit intoxicated & me being completely irresponsible, decided to not use protection. Immediately after, I experienced pain & swelling. I figured it was due to the roughness, or lack of lubrication. The next morning, I was having several UTI like symptoms, pain while urinating, burning, difficulty urinating & just general discomfort in that area. I had a full prescription for antibiotics used to treat them & started them assuming there was no way an STD could show up instantly & although i was still a bit worried i decided not to stress because im a clinical hypochondriac. I also suffer from anxiety so Ive learned that usually the issues i worry about are much less severe than i think. So 2 days later, while still suffering from the UTI, i developed pain in my upper thigh that radiates about halfway to my knee. A week later the symptoms of the UTI had gone, i felt better, but NOW...the leg pain is back. I had intercourse with the same ex last night, it had been two weeks since the last time. It hurt upon insertion but the pain faded after a few minutes, immediately after there was swelling & localized pain on my labia & around the vagina. We used a condom this time and it wasnt rough. Now the leg pain is back, on the same side as the genital pain. I dont see any bumps or lesions just redness in the spot where it hurts im wondering if this has something to do with the UTI (since i didnt finish the whole prescription of the bactrim) or if its something worse. I thought maybe it might be pain from an untreated GW :( but the leg pain, from what ive read sounds like HSV(herpes) Im terrified & disgusted by the HPV...now im in pain & im freaking out. This has ruined my life, the ex is a great guy & was open about HPV from the beginning. Hes never mentioned HSV. I have a dr appt friday but would like to know what this sounds like? HSV? If anyone has an idea id love to have some input :( thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment