Monday, July 11, 2011

**ADVICE PLEASE**CAN THE MIRENA IUD MAKE U GAIN WEIGHT IN 3 WEEKS..?

hi everyone im 22 yrs old and i want to get some advice on the mirena..ok so i have gained 3 1/2 pounds since i got the mirena put in 3 weeks ago, i exersice daily and haven't changed my eating habits. Could it be possible that this BC method is making me gain weight in that short period of time. I have also been getting acne on my face, almost a pimple everyday since the insertion. Its so emberrassing ive never had acne problems. My nipples have gotten so tender too, they hurt so much whenever i grab them...and my desire for sex has decreased alot. That's funny because that has never been me. Please help is this normal..will all of this pass or should i think about getting it removed ASAP. I dont want to keep on gaining weight, thats my main concern.

No comments:

Post a Comment