Monday, July 11, 2011

A recovering addict seeking help with anxiety?

I am an addict who has horrible anxiety attacks, but i can not take any kind of narcotic such as Xanax or anything of that nature because i have abused them badly. I am recently out of treatment and was taking buspar but my anxiety is still so bad that sometimes I feel like i cant even breathe, I mean they are horrible and they happen everyday! I'm so tired of living like this and I just wanted to know if anyone has any answers for me because I don't have a Dr I can go to either because I am uninsured now. Please help! I just want to feel normal. I've done the whole trying to relax thing, but NOTHING seems to help, it has kept me from working because I get them so bad at work that I cant do my job.

No comments:

Post a Comment