Saturday, July 9, 2011

Tampons? First time user!?

Well i've had my period two years, and i hate pads! My mum used to use tampons but then for some reason stopped, i asked her recently if i could try them and she was like no, but seeing as it's my vagina, i see no reason for it to be her choice I went ahead and bought them anyway. I got tampax pearl regulars. I live in the u.k. so there's no playtex and stuff. Anyway i need help figuring them out because i'm very athletic, i do dance, netball, basketball and rounders. Since it's going to be summer soon, it's going to be all about swimming and the beach! I don't want to be having to say no just because i can't use tampons and i also think they'll be better for sport. Can anyone help me with insertion because i've tried but have had no success. If anyone has any ideas on making my mum comfortable with me using tampons as well so i don't have to get them behind her back. I'm 13, if that helps in anyway, and i know about tss so there's no need to explain. Thanks in advance:)

No comments:

Post a Comment